Bose QuietComfort 35
The US-based Bose Corporation is well known for the audio equipment. Founded in 1964, the company has come a long way in the business and have made a lot of loyal customers around the world. The company has spent more than 40 years in research for the best sound quality. The results get better with every launch. Though, a lot of customers feel that the products introduced by Bose are out of budget for a larger section of the buyers. For the audiophiles, the price actually does not matter and never had a priority over the quality of sound. For a longer period of time, Bose also made smartphone compatible headphones in association with Apple but after the launch of Beats, the two companies came in the face to face competition.
The latest headphones that are Bose QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones better known as Bose QC35 are creating a buzz for quite some time now. The Acoustic Noise Cancellation technology coupled with Bluetooth pairing makes these headphones worth. There are a lot of specifications that goes in making the best headphones. Some of the specs and features are listed below:
- Bose is well known for the noise cancellation in its headphones. The padding on the speakers makes them easy to wear and makes the music sound better by canceling the surrounding noises.
- The QuietComfort 35 can connect to any device that supports Bluetooth streaming or NFC. The QuietComfort 35 can be connected to two different devices at the same time. This can come in handy while listening to music via tab and switching to phone for answering calls without actually picking up the phone from its place.
- The battery life is quite remarkable. In the case of Bluetooth pairing, the company is claiming that the headphones can give 20 hours of uninterrupted music experience. In the case of wired connectivity, it will go up to 40 hours. Even if the battery is drained out completely, the users can use the headphones in passive mode. The drawback in the passive mode is that the noise canceling and the Active EQ will get disabled which will make the headphones sound much thinner.
- The QuietComfort 35 are made of premium material and are quite a The QC35 uses a circumaural design. This means that the earcups will completely envelop the ears. By activating the Active Noise Cancellation, the users can cancel around 90% of the surrounding noises. This can be little problematic while using the headphones outside the house.
- The user can install the optional Bose Connect app in the iOS or Android based devices. This app can be used to manage the headphones and installing firmware updates. It can also be used to change the Bluetooth name of the headphones. The app can change the time when headphones should automatically power down. It can be used to turn on or off the voice prompts as well.
- The right earcup has the media controls along its edge. These controls can be used for volume adjustment, skipping tracks, play or pause the music, accepting or rejecting the calls and so on. The rear-facing power button can be used to activate the Bluetooth pairing.
- The headphones come with a case.
- It sports 2.5mm audio jack instead of 3.5 mm standard jack.
- Airplane adapter is included in the package.
- USB cable (12 inches) and Audio cable (47.2 inches) for wired connection included in the pack.
- The dimensions of the headsets are 7.1″ H x 6.7″ W x 3.2″ D. They weighs 10.9 oz.
- The headphones are priced at $350.