Following so many rumors and renders the P10 and P10 Plus is finally officially announced by Huawei. These two devices are no doubt the flagship of 2017, which accompanied lots of improvements than its predecessor. This P10 and P10 Plus are the follow-ups of last year’s Huawei’s P9 and P9 Plus.
The most attractive features of these devices are the new Leica Dual Camera and highly improved a sleek design. Also, the company has spent enough time for the color options of P10 and P10 Plus. They are available in 7 different colors among which the Dazzling blue and greenery are just amazing.
However, the features of these two flagship devices are explained below in more detail.
- P10 is the smaller version of the devices that is equipped with a 5.1 inch full HD IPS display. The display has a resolution of 1800P. Moreover, the 2.5D Gorilla glass ensures the highest protection.
- Huawei P10 is powered by Kirin 960 processor along with 4GB RAM. The storage is 64GB that can be extended further using MicroSD card.
- The device packs Leica Dual Cameras, 12MP color, and 20MP monochrome. It comes with the f/2.2 lens. The front camera is 8MP which comes equipped with Bokeh effect. It offers a portrait mode which automatically converts it into a wide angle while having groupie with lots of people.
- It is backed by 3200 mAh battery featured with Supercharge facility.
- P10 is made to run on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box. Also, Huawei Emotion UI 5.1 on top let the users enjoy things smoother way.
This P10 is priced at €649. It will be available in March in most of the European and other countries. Greenery, Dazzling Blue, Ceramic White, Graphite Black, Rose Gold, Mystic Silver, and Prestige Gold are the color options in which this device will be available.
Huawei P10 Plus
- The P10 Plus is the bigger version that packs a 5.5 inch Quad HD IPS display. 2.5 D Gorilla glass 5 is located at the top to offer utmost protection.
- Under the hood, this Plus model is powered by the same Kirin 960 processor. P10 Plus will be available in two variants, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128 GB storage. Option to use MicroSD card is included in this one as well.
- P10 Plus too packs that Leica Dual cameras with 12MP color ad 20MP Monochrome. However, the aperture is a bit wide than P10; it is f/1.8 here. The camera is featured with laser autofocus, 4K video recording, and two-tone LED flash. The front camera is 8MP which has that Bokeh effect to offer the portrait mode. Overall, the Leica dual camera contributes to excellent image capability in both the devices.
- The bigger version is backed by 3750mAH battery along with that supercharge facility.
- Android 7.0 Nougat is the OS while Huawei Emotion UI 5.1 on top offers some more excitement.
The color options of P10 Plus are same as that of the P10. So users can pick among the seven different variants available. As far as price is concerned, the 4GB/64GB variant is available at €699 while the other variant 6GB/128GB is priced at €799.