Huawei is all set to unveil their upcoming flagship devices at the MWC 2017. The company is reported to unveil two major devices, P10 and P10 Plus this 26th February in the MWC that is set to happen in Barcelona. So, while the company is gearing up for the launch, rumors and speculations are making us even more curious. Some images and specification are already leaked of these two devices previously. But a recent leaked render added some more spices on that.
The recently leaked images confirm that P10 Plus will sport a dual curved display. It also confirms that the fingerprint scanner of the device will be located at the rear side. The sensor will carry a square shape design while the earlier leaked images stated the sensor to carry a round shape design. The curved display of P10 Plus looks very similar to that of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. The recently leaked images also demonstrate P10 Plus in black color. But the other device P10 will carry a flat screen, and the fingerprint sensor will be located on the front side. Apart from these minor changes both P10 and P10 Plus is said to sport similar features and specifications. More on the features and specification are stated below.
Features and Specifications:
- Both P10 and P10 Plus will feature a 5.5-inch Quad-HD display of 2560 X 1440 resolutions. As stated above, the P10 Plus model will sport a dual curved display and P10 will have the flat screen.
- Kirin 960 processor will power both the devices. They will also be coupled with Mali G71 Octa core GPU.
- Huawei is reported to unveil the devices in three main variants. These are: 4GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and 6GB RAM with 128 GB storage.
- P10 and P10 Plus both are said to run on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- Coming to the camera, P10 and P10 Plus are expected to sport 12MP rear camera. The rear camera will be equipped with Leica lenses, Laser AF, f/2.0 aperture and dual tone flash. The front camera, on the other hand, is said to be of 8MP with f/1.9.
- Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), GPS, 3.5mm jack, type-C USB and NFC.
- P10 Plus is expected to be backed by 3650mAH battery. It will most probably support fast charging facility. But the other one, P10 will be powered by a smaller battery.
Both the devices are set to launch on 26th February in the upcoming technology fair in Barcelona. All the images and specifications leaked of these devices till date indicate that they are coming to compete with the upcoming high-end devices LG G6 and Samsung Galaxy S8.
As far as price is concerned, the P10 Plus model is rumored to carry a price tag of $799. But the other model P10 will have a lesser price tag definitely.