With the Mobile World Congress knocking the doors, Smartphone manufacturers surprise us each day with something new. This time it is from the South Korean company LG. LG is supposed to unveil their upcoming flagship LG G6 at the MWC event. But just ahead of that, the company announced another X-series Smartphone. The newly unveiled device X-Power 2 is the successor of LG X Power launched in 2016. LG will showcase this one too at the upcoming technology fair.
LG X-Power 2 will include various improvements compared to its predecessor. But the feature to catch everyone’s attraction is the high capacity battery. While the X Power came embedded with 4100 mAH battery, its successor will include 4500 mAh battery. This is great news for all the users who struggle for battery life. This massive battery can make the phone alive for an entire weekend. The features of this device are outlined below in more detail.
- LG X-Power 2 is said to feature a bigger 5.5-inch display with 1280 x 720 resolutions. The display is of HD and cell touch. The device weighs around 164 grams that have a measurement of 154.7 × 78.1 × 8.4mm.
- It supports dual SIM facility.
- Under the hood, LG has equipped 1.5 GHz Octa-Core processor. The RAM is of 1.5 GB or 2 GB while the internal storage is 16GB. It can be expanded up to 2TB using microSD card.
- It will run on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box.
- Coming to the camera part, LG X-Power 2 is said to sport 13 MP rear camera along with a 5MP front. The camera is featured with LED flash and wide angle lens for selfies and video chats.
- As far as connectivity is concerned, options such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi (802.11 b, g, n), Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0 are available.
- Gyro sensors and USB OTG are also included in the newly launched LG Smartphone.
- With all these, the most interesting feature is its massive battery. LG has embedded a 4500 mAH battery for all good reasons. The battery is equipped with fast charging facility. It ensures the battery gets charged fully within 2 hours. This massive battery claims to deliver 18 hours of internet surfing, 15 hours of video playback and 14 hours of navigational directions.
So, this LG X-Power 2 is a great treat to those looking for a device packed with immense battery. This device will be best for the gamers, movie watchers, and internet savvy people. The company does not yet share the price details. This might be unveiled during the MWC event. LG X-Power 2 will be available in four colors. These are Black Titan, Shiny Titan, Shiny Blue and Shiny Gold. LG will make this phone available in Latin America first in March. And later on, it will arrive in the other key markets such as US, Europe, and Asia.
Stay tuned to have more information on LG X power 2 soon.