At the MWC 2017 in Barcelona, Samsung took the lead. It showcased the next-generation tablet “Samsung Galaxy Tab S3” in addition to the Samsung Galaxy Book. Samsung has announced that the tablet will be launched in the UK on 31st March 2017. The pre-orders for the tablet can be processed from 17th March 2017.
The company is yet to set the UK pricing for the tablet. The experts have presumed the prices to fall somewhere around £399 with the line of Samsung Galaxy S2 9.7 in the release price. Samsung has claimed to announce the competitive pricing before the pre-orders start.
The designing of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 is similar to the predecessor. It is just more defined than the 2016-vairant with a matte metal body throughout. The smart device measures around 237.3 X 169 X 6 mm in dimensions. It weighs around 429 gm and is highly light-weight. The experts consider the tab to be lighter, thinner and even smaller than the Apple’s 9.7-inch iPad Pro.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 features the addition of the quad stereo speakers that are present around the edges of the tablet. AKG tunes the speakers by Harman. This is referred to as premium listening experience by Samsung. As far as the color specifications are concerned, Galaxy Tab S3 is available in two variants: Silver and Black.
The smart tablet launched by Samsung also features a refined “S Pen”. The Pen has a smaller 0.7 mm tip with increased pressure sensitivity. It offers great natural writing experience to the users. With the use of the S Pen, the users can quickly scribble notes on the display screen Memo.
The striking features of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 include:
- Gorgeous display: 9.7 –inch Super AMOLED display with a bright resolution of 2048 X 1536
- Cinema-like experience along with support for 10-bit colored HDR. You can enjoy the Amazon Prime video and other streaming services. The users can expect vivid, true-to-life colors with the high-quality display features.
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 CPU along with two 2.15 GHz cores and two 1.6 GHz cores; 4 GB RAM
- Highly responsive with include of the Vulkan API. Therefore, the gaming experience is super fun with this tab.
- Great storage capacity. 32 GB that is expandable up to 256 GB via a microSD card slot.
- Whopping 6,000 mAh battery with support for fast charging. It can save you the need of tethering again and again for power supply.
- Android 7.0 Nougat along with Samsung Flow.
- It has Biometric authentication with a built-in fingerprint scanner. This can be used to tether compatible devices.
- With this technique, the users can share the documents along with texts, images, videos, audio files and various other files.
- 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera that enables high-quality selfies and video calls.
The combination of the factors of the Samsung Galaxy Tab S3, the users can enjoy the additional and premium features offered by Samsung Galaxy Tab S3.