The leading smartphone maker Samsung is all set to launch Galaxy a series in India. This launch will include its most awaited phone Galaxy A7 (2017), Galaxy A5 (2017), Galaxy A3 (2017). These Smartphones are spotted on Indian online retailer website. This clearly indicates that Samsung may soon launch these phones in Indian market. Although the website has not leaked price and availability information.
Before this, these smartphone was seen listed in various Russian retailers website. As per Russian retailers website, prices were listed as below
- RUB 22,990 (approx. Rs 25,976) for the Samsung Galaxy A3 (2017),
- RUB 27,990 (approx. Rs 31,619 ) for the Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017),
- RUB 32,990 (approx. Rs 37,250) for the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017).
Samsung has already launched these phones ahead of CES 2017. All these phones are available in Russian online retailer website. Samsung has confirmed that Galaxy A (2017) series smartphones will have enhanced camera than its processors. This series will come with optimized low light conditions.
Galaxy A series smartphones will come with IP68 dust water resistance. These smartphone will have a metal frame and 3D glass back panel. All three phones of Galaxy series will be made available in Black, Sky, Gold, Blue Mist and Peach color. External storage can be added up to 256GB via microSD card. All will have fingerprint scanner nested with the home button. These smartphone will support the Fast charge and USB Type-C port.
Key features of Galaxy A7 (2017)
- This monitor sports 5.7 inch full HD (1080×1920 pixels) Super AMOLED display.
- Galaxy A7 powered with 109GHZ Octa–Core SoC with 3 GB RAM
- Sports 16 Megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- Sports 16 Megapixel front Camera
- Both will have a f/1.9 aperture.
- 32 GB inbuilt storage. Expandable via microSD up to 256 GB.
- It will have 3600 mAh powerful battery.
- Dimensions 156.8×77.6×7.9mm
Key features of Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Galaxy A5 smartphone sports 5.2 inches full HD (1080×1920 pixels)
- This also will come with Super AMOLED as Galaxy A7 and A3 series.
- This powered with 1.9GHZ Octa-core SoC coupled with 3 GB RAM.
- Rear camera 16 megapixels with f/1.9 aperture. You will get LED flash
- This ships 16-megapixel front camera and f/1.9 aperture.
- Inbuilt Internal storage is 32GB, expandable via microSD card up to 256 GB.
- The dimensions of this smartphone are 146.1×71.4×7.9mm and sport a 3000mAh battery.
Main features of Galaxy A3 (2017)
- This Smartphone launched in the market with 4.7- inch HD (720×1280 pixel)
- Super AMOLED display.
- This device is powered with 1.6GHZ octa-core SoC with 2 GB RAM
- Sports 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash. Aperture is f/1.9.
- The front camera will be 8 megapixels with f/1.9 aperture. The front camera will not have LED flash.
- Galaxy A3 sports 16GB inbuilt storage capacity. This is expandable via microSD card up to 256GB.
- The dimension of this phone is 135.4×66.2×7.9mm and sports a 2350mAh battery
As per company officials, these smartphones will provide fantastic performance without compromising on style.