The Sony Xperia X will now be available at a price of Rs. 24,990. The company has announced a massive price slash of Rs. 14,000. The Sony Xperia X was earlier available at Rs. 38,990.
Xperia X was launched in the month of May last year and was available at a price of Rs. 48,990. Immediately after its launch, the company announced a price cut of Rs. 10,000 in the month of September the same year. Compared to the other smartphones that are available with the same features and specs Sony’s Xperia X is still on the higher price side.
Some of the smartphones that are now rivals for Sony’s Xperia X are Honor 8, Lenovo Z2 Plus and OnePlus 3T. According to the market reviews, all these smartphones have good battery life and better specifications.
Sony is a reputed company, and with this massive price cut, Xperia X has now become an affordable phone that has Snapdragon 650. The other plus point for the smartphone is that its camera clicks beautiful pictures. The daylight clicks capture vibrant colors and have good clarity. Shadowy places are also not a problem for capturing pictures. The camera performs well in all the tricky places.
Sony Mobile is just a part of Sony Corporation. The range of Xperia began with Windows Mobile OS but has now switched to Android and is now an important part of the huge market of smartphones of today. Some of the flagships of Sony are dustproof and waterproof.
For those who are looking forward to buying the Sony Xperia X here is what you can expect from the smartphone
- The smartphone weighs 153 grams and is 142.70 x 69.40 x 7.90 in measurements.
- The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 processor and has a RAM of 3GB. It has a storage capacity of 64GB which can be expanded upto 200GB with a microSD card.
- There is a 23-megapixel rear camera and a 13-megapixel front camera. The picture quality of both the cameras is impressive. Clarity, quality, and color – the camera of the smartphone are superb.
- It has a non-removable 2620mAh battery which has a fairly long life and can sustain one day in office once it is completely charged.
- Xperia X is a dual SIM both are GSM slots. There is Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, NFC, 3G and even 4G.
- Xperia X has a 5-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels x 1920 pixels. It runs on Android 6.0.1.
Sony to Announce More Smartphones:
There are about five smartphones that Sony is expected to announce at the Mobile World Congress, 2017 at Barcelona. For those who were awaiting a better version of Sony; the successor of Xperia X may also be released during the MWC week.
For now, you could login to Flipkart if you are looking forward to buying the Xperia X. The smartphone is available in colors of white, graphite black, rose gold and lime gold.