Vodafone is all set to jump into the competition with Reliance Jio. It is just last month when the Rs. 303 plan was unveiled for the Reliance Jio Prime members. And now the same plan is being declared by major telecom Vodafone as well. This plan is known as Vodafone’s ‘Welcome back offers’. It contains two plans, Rs. 342 and Rs. 346 plan. The news was first disclosed by a user named Sanjay Bafna on Twitter. More about the plan are explained below.
Welcome back offer by Vodafone
- The offer contains two plans, Rs. 342 and Rs. 346.
- 342 plan offers unlimited calling and 28 GB data/month. The other plan Rs. 346 offers unlimited calling, 10 GB data and 300 minutes voice calling per day. However, standard rates will be applicable post the limit for voice calling.
- The offer is valid till 15th And customers who will recharge before this date will be entitled to additional 28 days of same benefits at free of cost.
- This plan will be available to the prepaid customers only.
- Customers can continue with the same plan for another 11 months if they recharge it now.
So, the plan looks really lucrative. This plan is same as Reliance’s JioPrime offer available at Rs. 303. This one too offers the same benefits, unlimited call, SMS and 28GB data/month. But while Vodafone makes their plan available to all the prepaid customers, The JioPrime offer will be available to the Prime members only. And users need to pay Rs.99 to become a prime member.
However, let’s see now which telecom can win the competition.
Vodafone has officially issued a statement regarding this plan. They have stated that the need of every Vodafone customer is diverse. And to meet that demands Vodafone tries to come up with various segmented prepositions. The welcome back offer is one such segmented offering to be valid until March 15th.