Xiaomi just added one more product to their list, Walkie-Talkie. The company which is known for Smartphone manufacturing is not limited to mobile only. The company also manufactures air purifier, Laptops, Mi Wifi, TV box, Smart Watches, Smart TV, Smart home products. And today the company announced their two unique products, Walkie-Talkie, and train recorder.
This Walkie Talkie is a two-way radio device for communicating in different locations. It is priced at $36 (246 CNY). So, it is must to say that the price is very much reasonable.
The features of the Xiaomi Walkie-Talkie are outlined below:
- This impressive Walkie-Talkie comes equipped with an FM radio and RDS. So, the device offers enough room for entertainment as well.
- This device is supporting azimuth sharing from Xiaomi.
- It comes equipped with UHF frequency that ranges between 403-470MHz. And the support for VHF frequency is ranged between 136-174MHz. This ensures that the device could be used in the crowded and wild area with no or small kind of obstruction to the radio waves.
- The most interesting feature is the highly durable battery. The battery is able to keep the Walkie-Talkie in standby mode for around 8 days.
- The device is available in white color. Just one color option is available, so those looking for more colors might be bit disheartening.
- A small display and few necessary buttons are located on the device’s front side.
A Walkie-Talkie in such lesser price is really a treat. So, those planning to own a two-way communication device for a while can consider buying this one. This recent offering from Xiaomi will go on sale from March 3rd. And it will be made available through various retail stores such as Xiaomi Mall, Xiaomi home, Suning, Jingdong, and Lynx.